Chocolate and orange cake
Put in a blender and grind the almonds, cashews and apricot kernels in turn ... then mix with coconut butter and palm oil, cocoa, coffee, vanilla and water. We take the cake tray, put the cake-shaped circle with the detachable walls in the middle and fill it with the top composition. Let it cool.
Put all the ingredients in the blender. Pour over the counter and put in the freezer.
We make chocolate sauce mixing all the ingredients in a blender (or manually). Let the sauce cool.
We are preparing fruit sauce putting the fruit, honey and vanilla in a blender. We add a little water to thin it. We put it in the fridge.
When the cream is hardened so we can work on the decoration, take the chocolate sauce out of the fridge, stir vigorously to homogenize it and then spread it with the spatula on the cake.
Decorate as desired and then serve with fruit sauce ... it's amazingly good and I serve you virtually with a slice!
Chocolate, orange and walnut cake for a double anniversary
We beat the butter together with half the amount of sugar with the mixer until we obtain a cream, we add the yolks and vanilla one by one, we mix more until we incorporate everything well.
Dry the ingredients, flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon, mix them in a bowl with a fork, then gradually add them to the butter composition, mixing for a few seconds.
We add the wine little by little until we mix everything well. At the end we add the chocolate with walnuts, chopped with a knife.
We beat the egg whites together with the rest of the sugar and we incorporate them in the composition with the help of a spatula, from the bottom up.
Pour the resulting composition in a 24cm tray lined with oil and flour or baking paper and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 55 minutes.
Let it cool and cut it into 3 to get 3 sheets.
We put the whipped cream in a kettle together with the orange peel and heat it on the stove to the boiling point, meanwhile we break the chocolate into pieces and place it in a bowl, and when the liquid whipped cream has reached the boiling point we turn it over chocolate (we use a strainer to prevent the orange peel from falling out), leave it for a few minutes, then mix with a spatula until everything is well blended, add the butter and mix again until we incorporate it into the cream. Let it cool then mix well with the orange essence until the cream becomes fluffy.
Put the yolks, sugar and starch in a kettle, mix with a fork, and put the orange juice, peel and butter on top. Put everything on the fire and stir continuously until the cream has thickened.
Pour the cream into another bowl, pass it through a strainer and let it cool completely, then mix it well with whipped cream.
Put on the fire in a bowl water, sugar and slices of 2 smaller oranges. Let it boil for a few minutes, then add the essences. Remove the orange slices on a plate, and with the syrup, syrup the leaves well.
Garnish the cake with orange slices on top (optional)
Put the creams in 2 separate bags.
We syrup the first top well, put the creams in circles, first the chocolate cream, then the orange cream and so on. we place the second sheet, we syrup it too,
we put the creams in the same way, we place the last sheet that we syrup very little, then we cover it with the rest of the chocolate cream.
With the remaining orange cream I made some roses on the edges, and on top I put the orange slices in syrup, I made some chocolate leaves and I put some pieces of walnut kernels!
A delight with lots of chocolate!
I made this cake with a lot of chocolate because we all like chocolate in the family and if it's still a contest, it turned out to be my birthday, but also that of our baby!
This cake is made of a special top with walnuts, cinnamon and red wine, along with 2 wonderful creams that fit perfectly. for us it is a perfect cake!
Method of preparation
Mascarpone and strawberry cake
Top: Mix eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt until it doubles in volume. Alternatively,
Chocolate cake and coffee cream
Preparation for the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites on the robot with
Andrei Catalin Gherman recipe: Raw vegan chocolate and orange cake
He wants to be a football player and a cook, so he cooks raw vegan dishes, because they are healthier. At MasterChef, Andrei cooked a dessert that made it very difficult for the competitors. That was his intention: "My cake has a purpose: to confuse that," he said.
Complete ingredient list:
For the countertop:
- 2 cups hydrated almonds
- 2 - 4 tablespoons carob coffee (carob powder)
- 10 - 15 hydrated dates
- 2 vanilla pods
- 2 - 4 tablespoons water (if needed)
For the filling:
- & frac12 cup orange juice or juice from 4 oranges
- 2 - 4 tablespoons grated orange peel (depending on the size of the orange)
- 6 tablespoons coconut butter (must be liquid)
- agave syrup & ndash to taste
- 2 cups hydrated cashews
For the chocolate icing:
Method of preparation:
The ingredients are soaked in cold water the night before cooking. Coconut butter must be liquid. Almonds + dates + cashews are removed from the water, rinsed, drained, then placed in bowls. The preparation of the countertop begins.
Put the almonds, dates, vanilla and carob spoons in turn in the food processor. If we find 4 tablespoons of carob too much, the amount decreases. These are processed in the robot, so that the composition is firm and a little crumbly. Depending on the density of the composition, add almonds or water. Then, transfer the composition to a cooking ring, press, level and put in the freezer for an hour.
Start preparing the filling that will be placed on the counter. All the ingredients are placed one by one in the robot and mixed until a fine and homogeneous paste is obtained, which is placed over the counter. Let everything cool for an hour. After the time has elapsed, we take out the cake and with the help of the foil we turn it on a plate. If the ring is detachable it is easier.
Garnish with almond flakes, pour the icing. Let it cool a bit. Then garnish with orange slices and bunches of red currants.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
For the top I used the oven tray. First we make the top: we mix the eggs with the sugar until they turn white and triple their volume, then we add the flour mixed with the salt powder. Finally, pour the melted butter carefully in one edge and mix lightly with a spatula until incorporated. From this composition we take 3 full spoons and put them separately, then mix them lightly with cocoa. With a small teaspoon we put a few stripes on the baking paper, as you can see in the photo. Pour the other composition over it, put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes, then take it out and let it cool.
The tray I used to assemble the cake is round and has a diameter of 20 cm, but you can also use an 18 cm one, the cake will be taller, and the height will be 12 cm. From the roll sheet, cut a strip as long as the tray is as high as possible, measure and see how much more is needed to completely cover the side walls. From what remains we make the base, that is, we cover the bottom of the tray.
Chocolate cake with oranges
1. Rub the yolks with half the amount of sugar and vanilla sugar. Whisk the egg whites and, when it hardens, add the rest of the sugar and continue beating until it hardens completely. Pour over the yolks and mix with a wooden spoon. Sift the flour and starch over the composition, then mix.
2. Put the dough in a cake tin greased with butter and bake over medium heat for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, then turn over and leave for at least two hours. Cut into three sheets.
3. Mix the orange juice with the orange jam, liqueur and cinnamon and obtain a syrup. Beat the cream until a thick foam is obtained, then add the honey and cocoa and beat only until smooth. Cut the oranges into cubes.
4. Place a sheet of worktop on a plate and sprinkle with some of the orange syrup, then cover with a third of the amount of cream and half of the diced oranges. Do the same for the middle countertop, then cover with the last countertop and refrigerate for 4 hours. Garnish the cake with the rest of the cream and grated chocolate, over which a few slices of orange are placed.
Raw vegan chocolate and orange cake
A delicious raw vegan cake in which we combined the fragrant aroma of orange with the intense chocolate. The outcome? A delight!
I made the cake in a 28 cm shape and used the following ingredients:
- 200 gr almonds
- 50 gr nut
- 250 gr figs
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons plain water
- 250 gr cashews
- 4-5 tablespoons alkalized cocoa
- 5 tablespoons agave syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup plain water
Orange cream and:
- 250 gr cashews
- 2-3 tablespoons agave syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- almond flakes
- roscove rot
- Red currant
How I proceeded:
For the countertop: I let the figs hydrate in a bowl of water for 2 hours, then I took the tails from the figs and put them together with the almonds and walnuts in the robot with the S blade and I ground them. To make the robot work easier, I put water and oil here.
I put this composition in the cake tray and put it in the freezer until I finished the chocolate cream.
Chocolate cream: I hydrated the cashew for 2 hours, then I put it in the robot with the S blade and I ground it. I added cocoa, agave syrup, vanilla and water and continued mixing, then I put the composition on the counter and put it back in the freezer until the orange cream is finished.
Orange cream: I hydrated the cashew for 2 hours, then I put it in the robot with the S blade and I ground it. I put the gave syrup and the orange juice then I put the composition over the chocolate cream and I put it back in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
I decorated with carob powder, almonds, almond flakes and red currants.
For 6 years my help in the kitchen has been Thermomix. If you also like to eat well, diversify and have control over the ingredients, but you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, then Thermomix is the answer. For questions, demonstrations right at your home or online, and orders you can contact me here.
The passion for raw desserts materialized in the book "Sweet and Salty", a book with 54 healthy recipes, with and without fire. The book can be ordered here.
Preheat the oven to 180C and grease it with butter and cover two forms of cake with a diameter of 23cm with flour. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a steam bath. In another bowl, mix the flour with the sugar, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Beat eggs together with milk, juice and orange peel separately. Pour the liquid and the chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients. Add 150ml of boiling water and mix well. Pour the mixture in equal parts in the two forms, and bake for 45 minutes.
For the icing, mix the mascarpone well with the butter. Sift the sugar on top, then add the orange juice and peel and mix again. We will mix a third of the cream with the two tablespoons of cocoa. Store in the refrigerator until use.
Put plenty of cream between the two tops, and with the help of a pos decorate the top of the cake and then sprinkle plenty of cocoa.
The cake with chocolate and oranges is kept in the fridge for 1 hour after which it can be served.
Chocolate cake with mint-scented cream
A special day is approaching and you want a great idea? We offer you a chocolate cake with mint cream & # 8211 a sensational combination!
1. For the top, separate the eggs and then beat the egg whites with 3/4 of the sugar until a firm meringue is obtained.
2. Separately, beat the yolks with the remaining sugar and mint essence until white. In a bowl, mix the flour well with the baking powder, cocoa, scissors, cardamom, tea powder and nutmeg.
3. Slowly start the alternative addition to the yolks of a teaspoon of the egg whites and a teaspoon of the flour mixture. Continue until both compositions are finished and everything is well blended. Pour the composition into a rectangular tray lined with baking paper and put the tray in the oven, over high heat, for 8 minutes. Check well with a toothpick if the countertop sheet is well penetrated and only then take it out of the oven.
4. After removing the tray, place a damp towel on top of the tray, then, after tempering it well in the tray, turn it over. Roll the sheet lightly with a towel and let it cool for 15 minutes. Unfold the towel, cut the worktop lengthwise into three pieces. Spread the ganache cream on each resulting piece and roll on each round. Wrap the resulting cake in plastic wrap and let it cool.
5. For the cream, put the whipped cream in a saucepan with the tea leaves. Cover and let stand for 90 minutes.
After this time, strain. Put it on the fire together with the chocolate and leave it until the chocolate melts, stirring lightly until smooth, but being careful not to boil it.
6. After melting, allow to cool slightly and then leave the composition to cool for 2 hours. After this time, put the resulting cream in the bowl of the mixer and mix until it becomes a dense foam.
7. Separately, for decoration, put each kind of chocolate on a steam bath until it melts and is fluid. With a teaspoon on a waxed paper, put a little chocolate, like a small pile, and then, from the center to the edge, draw a light line, lengthening it a little. Allow the chocolate flakes to stand until dry.
8. Coat the cake with cream on top and side and then decorate with prepared chocolate flakes.