Black dessert with coconut flakes
Inspiration: Flaveur.ro. A super fluffy black woman who disappears immediately.
- 4 eggs
- 200 g melted and cooled butter
- a spoonful of sugar (if you want sweeter, 2-3, depending on your preferences)
- 70 g coconut flakes
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 g flour
- 70 g carob powder (or karob - is a substitute for cocoa)
- a baking powder
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Black dessert with coconut flakes:
Mix the melted and cooled butter with the sugar and the 4 eggs. Then add the coconut flakes and carob powder, and finally the flour mixed with baking powder and milk, compensating. Pour into a tray lined with paper and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test. At the end, powder with coconut or powdered sugar.
I used Karob because we like it very much, but you can also use cocoa.
The amount of sugar may differ depending on how sweet you like it.
Chocolate cake, hazelnuts and coconut flakes & # 8211 a healthy trio!
If you like coconut, make sure you make this healthy cake. The top is made of hazelnuts and coconut flakes, and the icing is chocolate. This combination gives the dessert a delicious taste.
- 250 gr hazelnuts, 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 60 gr cocoa, 60 ml maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
Ingredient for coconut top:
- 750 gr coconut flakes, 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 60 ml coconut oil, 60 ml maple syrup
- 60 ml coconut milk
Ingredients for the glaze:
Method of preparation:
Put the hazelnuts in a blender, add the coconut flour, cocoa and mix everything. Then pour the maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix well until you get a uniform hazelnut dough that we spread on the bottom of a tray. I was leveling well.
We also prepare the coconut top. Put the coconut flakes in the bowl, add the vanilla essence, coconut oil, maple syrup and coconut milk. We mix everything with a mixer. Pour the coconut mass over the hazelnut top from the tray.
Now we can prepare the chocolate icing. We break the chocolate into pieces and put it in a bowl. Pour milk over it and put it in the microwave to melt. Mix well.
Pour the icing obtained over the cake. We put the cake in the fridge for a few hours, but it would be preferable to leave it cold for a whole night. The next day we can cut it and serve. Decorate with crushed coconut flakes and hazelnuts, as you like. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
Leave the gelatin to hydrate together with 40-50ml of water (for approx. 10 min.)
Meanwhile, mix the other ingredients in a kettle, except the dark chocolate:
-coconut sugar (200g)
-vegetable cream (120ml)
-waste of water (140ml)
Put the cocoa mixture on low heat until the whole composition is boiled (approx. 5-10 min.)
Add, in turn, the hydrated gelatin and the dark chocolate pieces and wait until they melt.
After the icing has cooled for a few minutes, pour it over the cake or cakes, evenly with a spatula or a knife.
The cake or glazed cakes are decorated with coconut flakes and edible flowers.
You can find the video recipe here:
Semolina balls with raspberries and coconut flakes or Rafaello for children
- 300 ml milk
- 5 tablespoons semolina (80 g)
- 1 pinch of salt as you take with 2 fingers
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone
- Coconut flakes
- Fresh raspberries
How do we prepare semolina balls with raspberries and coconut flakes?
Put the milk to boil with a pinch of salt, as it is taken with 2 fingers. When the milk boils, add the semolina in the rain, stirring with a whisk. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
After it cooled, I added a tablespoon of mascarpone and maple syrup. Mix everything well. Taste and if you want sweeter, add a little more syrup.
I formed the balls, putting a raspberry in the middle, after which I rolled them through coconut.
Raspberries can be replaced according to preference with almonds, hazelnuts, cherries, cherries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries or jam.
The other recipes participating in the contest can be seen here.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo semolina balls with raspberries and coconut flakes or Rafaello for children
Fine dessert with milk. No eggs, gelatin and baking!
Milk pudding with chocolate icing is a light, fine and delicious dessert. Cook in 5 minutes (+ stabilization time in the refrigerator). Don't leave anyone indifferent!
-a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
-100 g of dark chocolate
-coconut flakes - to taste.
1.Mix the caster sugar, vanilla sugar, flour and cornstarch in a saucepan with a thick bottom. Gradually add the milk and mix well so that it does not remain lumpy.
2. Boil the pudding for 1-2 minutes from the moment of the first boiling bubbles, on a slightly lower heat than moderate, stirring constantly. He needs to get thicker.
3. Take it off the heat. Add the butter to it. Mix very well.
4. Pour the pudding into 180 ml glasses or other suitable shapes, greased with a little refined sunflower oil.
5. Put it in the fridge until it cools completely.
6. Remove the pudding from the molds. Cut each portion into 2 equal parts.
7. Chop the fried peanuts with a knife.
8. Roll the edges of each piece of pudding through them.
9. Melt the chopped chocolate in low heat, in a bain-marie or in the microwave.
Black woman with coconut and fruit
& Icirc & # 539i must:
200 g f & # 259in & # 259
100 g coconut flakes
100 g zah & # 259r
200 ml of milk
100 ml oil
4 tablespoons cocoa
& frac12 envelope baking powder
alcoholic fruits (blackberries & grapes)
For glaze & # 259:
200 g chocolate & # 259 am & # 259ruie
Put all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, coconut) and mix in a bowl and mix, then add the oil, milk and milk. # 537i esen & # 539a. Mix everything well. Place the composition in a round tray (24 cm Oslash), on the bottom of which a baking paper is placed. Place the fruit in place and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
Photo: Black & # 259 & ndash photo reader & ndash Archive & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
Remove the countertop to cool on a grill.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with 50 ml of milk and pour it over the counter. Allow to cool slightly to cool, then serve the cake.
Blackie (brownie) with coconut filling!
An exceptional trio of chocolate tops, coconut filling and delicious icing! The cake that leaves delicate and pleasant memories for a long time!
For the countertop:
-200 gr of dark chocolate
For coconut filling:
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the glaze:
-200 gr of dark chocolate
-150 ml of cream for 20% cream.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
2.Prepare the dough. Put the broken chocolate pieces and diced butter in a bowl and melt them in a bain marie. Take the pot off the heat.
3.Add sugar, salt and vanilla extract, then mix well.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one, until you get a smooth and dense dough.
5. Incorporate the flour and continue mixing with the whisk until the dough is smooth.
6. Pour the dough into the form (20 * 20 cm) lined with baking paper and bake the top for 25-30 minutes. Then take it out of the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
7.Prepare the coconut filling. In a bowl, combine the coconut flakes, butter, egg whites, sugar, vanilla extract and milk. Mix well until the composition is homogeneous.
8. Spread the filling over the chocolate top.
9. Put the cake back in the oven for another 12-15 minutes, at the same temperature. The edges should be slightly browned.
10. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely to room temperature.
11.Prepare the glaze. Combine the 2 ingredients in a bowl and melt the mixture in a bain marie.
Blackberry with almonds
Blackberry with almonds from: sugar, honey, chocolate, eggs, butter, flour, almond flakes.
- 100 g sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 100 g of flour
- 200 g almond flakes
Method of preparation:
Melt the two types of chocolate on a steam bath. In another saucepan, melt the butter on a steam bath. Separately, mix the eggs with the sugar and honey for 3 minutes. Mix the melted butter with the melted chocolate.
Pour the composition into the egg mixture. Add the sifted flour and 100 g of almond flakes. Mix until you get a homogeneous composition. Pour the dough into a baking tray.
"Snowballs" cakes: sponge cake with boiled cream and coconut flakes!
A good-looking, delicate and very tasty dessert with fluffy cream!
For the dough:
-8 tablespoons of hot water
-1 teaspoon of baking powder.
For the cream:
-1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
-60 gr of coconut flakes (or walnut kernels).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks with the mixer for 3-4 minutes, gradually adding the sugar, until you get a fluffy composition.
2.Pour hot water into small portions, stirring continuously for a few more minutes with the mixer.
3. Incorporate the sifted flour with baking powder and mix with a spatula.
4.Mix the egg whites for about 7 minutes until you get a fluffy foam.
5.Add small portions of egg yolks and mix with a spatula. The dough should be smooth and fluffy.
6. Line the tray (43 * 33 cm) with baking paper, transfer the dough and distribute it evenly.
7. Bake the sponge cake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C and let it cool.
8. Pour ½ the amount of milk, add sugar, mix well until the sugar dissolves, and put the pan on the fire.
9. Pour the remaining milk into the flour bowl and mix until smooth.
10.As soon as the milk boils, pour the milk and flour mixture and simmer over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
11. Turn off the flame, add vanilla sugar, mix and let the cream cool.
12. Beat the soft butter for 3-4 minutes with the mixer, until it becomes fluffy and light in color.
13.Add small portions of boiled cream and continue to mix with the mixer.
14. With the help of a glass, cut sponge circles.
15. Take 2 circles, cover them both with cream and form a sandwich, the surface and the sides of which, likewise, cover them with cream.
16. Pass and sprinkle the cakes with coconut flakes (or walnut kernels).
One of my favorite Christmas desserts is this one. Somehow they manage to transpose us into the childhood past where the Magic of the Holidays was and is a special one!
Dear ones, for any questions, I leave you the video recipe so you can see exactly all the steps for a perfect result!
ingredients : 300 gr biscuits, 70 gr butter at temp. room, 3 tablespoons cocoa, 5 tablespoons sugar, 100 g ground walnuts, 120 ml milk, rum essence and coconut flakes.
Method of preparation : the biscuits are crushed in the food processor and mixed with walnuts and cocoa. Put the milk on the fire with enough sugar to dissolve and pour over the biscuits. Add the soft butter and rum essence. Mix and incorporate all the ingredients to obtain a thicker paste, if necessary add a little more milk.
With the help of a spoon we take the paste, shape it like a ball in the palms (approx. 40 gr) and pass it through the coconut. The shape of the fir trees will be obtained from the lid of a manual citrus juicer. Insert the ball formed inside the lid, press a little with your fingers and turn the lid down, immediately the fir trees will slide into the palm.