Over cod (bacalhau) with baked french fries
- The ready-soaked and salted fish is sprinkled with pepper (it doesn't need salt, because it's a fish kept in salt) and we crush a few cloves of garlic. We add flour and beaten egg, then we fry them on all sides. If we have thicker pieces (which are the best) we fry them evenly. We take them out and put deo + arte.
- We clean the potatoes and cut them into rounds. then fry them in hot oil. We take them out in a bowl and season them with salt and white pepper. Let's put it aside.
- Prepare the onion sauce. Cut the onion into scales and put it in a pan with plenty of olive oil to cook over low heat and cover with a lid. Put 2 bay leaves. When the onion softens, add a little salt and leave under the lid. The onions must be soft. Add the chopped garlic and then quench with the wine. When the wine decreases, add the tomatoes and then the tomato juice. Lasma over high heat to thicken and soften the tomatoes. Add pepper and finally fresh green coriander.
- In a heat-resistant bowl, arrange the french fries slices (half of the quantity) to cover the bottom of the bowl well, place the pieces of fish next to each other and then cover again with the rest of the potatoes. Pour the onion sauce with tomatoes on top and press well to enter between the potatoes. Sprinkle with eel oil and put in the oven heated to 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
Antonio Passarelli: Happiness - french fries, baked black olives, red wine, homemade bread
The charm of the nice Italian chef manages to cross the barrier of the small screen because he puts passion in everything he does. Antonio speaks with all his heart about the culinary art, as well as about his half from Timisoara and about his friendship with Teo, who is honored.
You live a lot in Bucharest, and "half of you" in Timisoara. Between filming and other commitments, is love more lasting?
It's been 24 years since we've been together. I think one of the secrets of our relationship was and is that we keep our own space. This is also happening when we are at home and when I am gone and then I return. We treat ourselves with the same enthusiasm every time, without the intervention of routine. We talk, we respect our opinions and it is very important to accept and understand the way of life and habits of the partner.
What does happiness mean to you?
A film with Bud Spencer (the interpreter of the famous character Piedone), some french fries, some baked black olives, a glass of red wine and a piece of homemade p & acircine. What I mean is that happiness can consist in the simple joys of life. It's impossible to be happy all the time, but you can make your life more smoky by what you know makes you happy.
Do you know when people recognize you?
I'm more interested in people's love, not the fact that I'm a star, if that's what you're asking me. I like that when people stop me on the street and talk to me like they are talking to an old friend, I tell them about their troubles or happiness and I listen to them.
Do you mind the comments about your friendship with Teo Trandafir?
Believe me, except for some rude lies that have come up, it really doesn't bother me. & Icircmi is pleased that the world is talking about a friendship that really exists, even though we've known each other for a while. And how could I be bothered that my name is associated with one of the smartest, deepest (and I could go on) people I have ever met ?! Working with Teo Trandafir was an enormous achievement for me and to be appreciated by her is an even greater satisfaction. Although not today
we also collaborate, keep in touch, talk, exchange opinions, ideas and. you will see!
Code with cream and potatoes
The Portuguese call this recipe bacalhau com natas. And it is a traditional and highly committed one. She was also well received with applause. For one evening.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1.5 kg code, mine was frozen when I weighed it, after thawing it remained around 500 g
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 500 ml of milk
- 200 ml cream
- grated Parmesan cheese as long as your soul allows
- salt, white pepper. a nutmeg tip
- 1 bay leaf
We peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes or whatever we like. I, for one, first boiled them, cooled them, dried them, then fried them in rapeseed oil in two slices. Then I took them out, partially browned, on absorbent towels.
I thawed the code and put it in about 3 tablespoons of salt. No more.
I chopped the onion. I heated a pan, put enough cooking oil to cover its surface and hardened it. In the first phase. This was followed by salt, pepper, bay leaf, nutmeg.
When the onion is translucent and smells hardened, add the garlic. Then the scalded and boned fish.
Heat the butter in a separate bowl. When it is melted, add the flour and incorporate it.
Quench with heated milk and add over the chopped fish.
Cream followed. And french fries.
Prepare a tray, grease with butter. We pour the composition, decorate regularly and neatly with some kalamata olives and bake with it. At about 200 degrees C.
I made a mixture of lettuce, leurd, loboda, parsley, lemon, a sprig of leeks, oil and salt.
Give alentejana, ie bread soup, with garlic, olive oil and coriander, ameijoas a bulhao pato, boiled shells
with garlic, white wine, olive oil and coriander or bacalhau á bras, as the code sautéed with onion, with
french fries, eggs and black olives or bacalhau com natas, salted cod with sour cream, prepared in gratin style are
just a few of the specialties that no tourist should miss. Of course, we must also mention Madeirense steaks, ie sauteed tuna with garlic, bay leaves and parsley, Portuguese cozido, a kind of stew consisting of beef, pork, sausages, cabbage, potatoes and carrots, but also francesinha, a type of sandwich with steak, sausages and ham, covered with melted cheese and spicy tomato sauce.
Crispy shrimp and french fries in a basket
1. Preheat the oven to 7/220 ° C and then bake the potatoes, according to the instructions on the package.
2. Meanwhile, dry the shrimp with a paper towel. In a bowl combine the egg, dissolved starch. In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with lemon peel, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Give the shrimp through the egg and then through the breadcrumbs, one hand at a time. Heat oil in a bowl and fry them for 2 minutes on each side, until they brown & ndash or fry them in an oil pan, 1-2 minutes, until they become crispy.
3. In a small bowl, heat the peas with the butter and add 2 tablespoons of water and lemon juice. Grind it in an electric mincer together with avocado, until smooth. Heat again in a bowl and serve with shrimp and baked potatoes.
Potatoes stuffed with fish
1. Preheat the oven to 6/200 ° C. Cut the baked potatoes in half and remove the core up to 1 cm from the edge and place in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter and add the fish, lemon peel, cream cheese, parsley and capers - if using. Crush the eggs and add them to the composition. Fill the potatoes with the mixture.
3. Combine the baked potato core with the milk and add the puree obtained on top, sprinkle the cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
Try the following recipe for potatoes stuffed with telemea and ham
Recipes in the oven
Consult these oven recipes and prepare healthy and tasty meals for you and your family. With the new Qbebe baked recipes you will be able to cook baked steak, fish, mushrooms, cabbage, vegetables and other delicious dishes.
Food type +
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Dishes (678)
- Seals (75)
- Masonry and bricklaying (12)
- Salads (195)
- Sauces (66)
- Soups (121)
- Bread (18)
- Mamaliga (6)
- Finger Food (413)
How to prepare -
After season +
The main ingredient +
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
Turnip and carrot puree is a perfect preparation for diversifying the baby's diet, but it can also become a favorite of.
The cod is one of my favorite fish because it has no bones and is not very fat, but not being fat it is also a bit bland in taste. Din.
Pike with vegetables is a tasty way to prepare a delicious fish, which will please the whole family. Fish should not be missing.
Potatoes are indispensable in our meals, when fried, when baked or even mashed potatoes remain our favorites. I prefer potatoes.
Baked chicken is great especially if it is surrounded by fresh and flavorful vegetables. I present you a delicious and healthy chicken recipe.
Mushrooms are tasty in any combination, but cheese mushrooms are the tastiest combination possible. Mushrooms can be.
Eggplant salad is not one of the favorite dishes of the little ones so I adapted this recipe to their needs.
Gingerbread with apple is a recipe full of flavors and color, which will surely delight the little one. It can also be a delicious option.
Pears stuffed with cheese and nuts are wonderful as an appetizer for a festive meal, especially when you know you're going to have kids at the table.
Lemon muffins are delicious, fluffy and a real treat for the whole family. The recipe below is for children.
Avocado is a miraculous fruit, full of Omega 3, the ideal fatty acids for the health of the human body. He is also the most fruitful.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Total time: 1 hour
4 pieces of white fish fillets, preferably salami or cod
55 grams of corn starch
80 ml of black or brown beer
150 ml coconut milk (concentrate)
In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and cornstarch and a pinch of salt. We start to add a little beer and mineral water, stirring constantly with a whisk to obtain a fine composition, a little denser than that for pancakes. After incorporating all the beer and mineral water, let the composition rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
We peel the potatoes and cut them into straws. We put them in a pot of water and boil them for 3-4 minutes.
Meanwhile, clean the fish and season it with salt and pepper.
After the potatoes are cooked, drain them and leave them on a paper towel for a few minutes to dry.
In a deeper pan add enough oil to completely cover the potatoes. When the oil is very hot, add the potatoes and fry them for a few minutes on high heat until golden brown.
After the potatoes are fried and we take them out, we prepare the fish that we will fry in the same pan.
We take each piece of fish and roll it in flour, then we immerse it in the liquid composition that we prepared earlier so that the dough completely covers the piece of fish. Then put the piece of fish in the pan with hot oil and fry it over low to medium heat for about 7-8 minutes, until the dough becomes hard and has a golden color.
After the fish is fried, serve it with french fries and possibly with mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic sauce.
Fried papanas - the recipe you can't go wrong with
Papanaşii, the most authentic and tasty rom & acircnesc dessert, which no one can resist. & Icircn depending on the area of the country, there is boiled papanas (& icircn Transylvania and Transylvania) and fried papanas.
By far the most popular are fried papanas. They can be found on the menu of any traditional restaurant and are irresistible. It also looks great and smells, not to mention the taste!
If you fancy a portion of papanas, you should know that you can make it easy at home. The recipe is not complicated at all, and the result will be as expected.
& Icirci you can serve with any kind of sweet you like and are an ideal dessert if you feel like something rum & acircnesc and tasty.
- 300 g flour
- 500 g of sweet cheese
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- the peel of a lemon
- a pinch of salt
- sour cream
- frying oil
Put in a bowl the cottage cheese very well drained of whey. Add the eggs, a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar, lemon zest and baking soda. Mix all the ingredients and start to incorporate the flour little by little.
Start kneading the dough by hand. In the end, the dough will remain slightly sticky, but there is no need to add more flour than is in the recipe. Otherwise, the papanas will come out hard as a consistency, not soft and fluffy.
Leave the dough for about 10-15 minutes, after which you can start shaping the papanas.
Form, for each papanaş, a larger ball of dough and a smaller one. Start shaping the big ball, making a hole in the middle and helping yourself with a little flour.
The small ball will come on top, so it doesn't have to be very big. From the above quantities you should get 5-6 papanas, depending on how big you make them.
Fry the papanas in medium heat, in hot oil, until golden, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Portuguese Cod Meats (O Bolinhos de Bacalhau pasteis)
- keep the salted cod in water by changing the water every 4-5 hours or put it in a sink where you let the cold water flow continuously like a thin thread, if the fish is thick then it must be left for 24 hours if it is a thin piece then you can keep in the evening only 12 hours
When it is ready, boil it in milk for 10 minutes
* if you use fresh, thawed cod, then boil it for a few minutes (about 10 depending on the size) in milk with a little salt.
- break the fish into small pieces after you have cleaned it of bones and skin, then crush it with a fork and mix it with the potato, onion, chopped parsley, salt, pepper and beaten egg
- with the help of 2 tablespoons take from the above composition and make some long meatballs that you fry in hot oil
- when they are golden, take them out with a perforated palette and let them drain on the paper that absorbs the fat
Pasteis are called in southern Portugal and especially in the Lisbon area and bolihnos are called in northern Portugal and Brazil. says wiki and not only: p
They are actually salted cod meatballs (in Portuguese bacalhau)
I don't know if it is also found in Romania, but it's not a problem, it can also be made with thawed cod fish.
In the case of a frozen cod, first defrost it, then boil it in milk for 10 minutes with a little salt and break it into smaller pieces. If you buy cod fillets, you will not take care of its bones and skin, which should normally be removed after boiling.
Like any recipe that is respected, I found it in several variants with or without onions, just like where there is chopped fried onions and then added. I chose to boil it with the potatoes.