Grapes from mini-sandwiches
A delicious breakfast for a whimsical child.
- 3 slices of homemade bread
- something fine cream
- pate '
- moss files
- green parsley
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Grapes from mini-sandwiches:
With the help of a small glass, cut from the slices of bread, 6 circles
Grease the circles with something creamy and pate '
With the help of a cookie cutter cut out of musk and cheese
Place the shapes on the circles
Decorate with olives and tomatoes
Place the mini-sandwiches in the shape of a bunch of grapes
Finish with parsley leaf
Mini Linzer Cookies & # 8211 recipe with pictures
Mini Linzer cookies step by step recipe with helpful images. Learn how to make the most delicious Mini Linzer cookies, tender and fragrant, easy to make, wonderful for tea or coffee!
Linzer Torte recipe (in translation Linzer tart, tart from the city of Linz) is one of the oldest sweets recipes that have been recorded in writing to this day. The first record seems to have been in Codex 35/31 of the archive of the Admont Abbey, in 1653. A certain gentleman Johann Konrad Vogel (1796 - 1883) was the one who began to produce this cake on a large scale and made it famous. in the world. Interestingly, after all this time, the Linzer cake, in one form or another, still delights people everywhere. I say in one form or another, because today I want to offer you the same tender cake, but in the form of these Mini Linzer cookies that have become more and more popular.
And I would say that it is only natural that nowadays the popularity of Mini Linzer cookies exceeds that of the classic tart. They are so cute, they are ready to be sliced and they are perfect, absolutely perfect with tea or coffee! We must not forget, however, that what gives the character of the liner dough, whether it is the classic tart or these tender and fragrant cookies, is the fact that in the composition of the dough we have butter, flour and finely ground almonds. Because a Linzer doesn't come out of any dough with jam. Below is the recipe, step by step.
Just bake some dough balls & # 8211 dessert that exceeded all expectations!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a great recipe for a special cake. This cake consists of homemade biscuits and delicious cream. The dessert is very simple and interesting. Even your little ones will be happy to help you shape the cookies. The cake is extremely fine, good-looking, fragrant and tasty. By decorating the cake with grapes and kiwis, you will get a real culinary masterpiece. Enjoy your loved ones with special delicacies.
& # 8211 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
& # 8211 4 tablespoons sifted flour
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the dough: combine the sugar in a bowl with 1 egg. Beat the ingredients using the whisk. Then add the cream, soft butter, baking soda and salt. Homogenize the ingredients.
2. Pour the sifted flour into the bowl with the homogenized ingredients. Knead the dough.
3. Shape some hazelnut-sized balls from the dough obtained.
4. Place the balls on a baking tray, preventively lined with paper. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
5. Prepare the cream: pour the milk into a saucepan, break 2 eggs and pour the sugar. Mix the ingredients.
6. Put the pan on the fire and bring to a boil. Add the cocoa powder and mix. Then add the sifted flour and mix the cream again. Boil the cream over low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
7. Add the butter and chocolate to the cream, then mix well until the ingredients dissolve. Add the grated orange peel. Stir in the cream and let it cool.
8. Add the baked biscuits to the cream pan. Mix the composition carefully.
9. Wallpaper the bottom and border of a removable form with baking paper. Pour the composition into the form and make it even.
10. Refrigerate the dessert for 12 hours. Then place it on a plate. If desired, you can decorate the cake with grapes and kiwi.
Where nutraceuticals are found
Nutraceuticals are found in some foods, which are recommended to consume if we want to benefit from the effects of nutraceuticals on the skin and beyond. Foods such as spinach, garlic or beets contain nutraceuticals in their natural form. Vegetables and herbs contain large amounts of nutraceuticals that prevent a number of diseases and have beneficial effects on the body.
On the other hand, functional foods are those with a fortified formula or improved with a certain substance, so that their consumption has enhanced nutritional qualities. Iodized salt, calcium orange juice and vitamin D fortified soy milk are examples of functional foods.
Nutraceuticals are found in the form of nutritional supplements, so they can be consumed in concentrated form. These are whole foods in concentrated form, presented in capsule form, such as capsules with garlic extract.
The oil extracted from grape seeds has a high content of linoleic acid and phenolic compounds, it is suitable for the care of any skin type being a light, non-greasy oil. It is appreciated for its skin regenerating properties, helps maintain hydration, fights free radicals and skin aging.
Method of obtaining: seed extraction, followed by refining
Organoleptic properties: clear liquid, yellow-green color, low viscosity, neutral odor
On the skin: good absorption, dry feeling
Ingredient (INCI): vitis vinifera seed oil
Properties of grape oil
- regenerator, deeply nourishes the skin
- antioxidant, effectively fights free radicals
- emollient, softens the skin, helps maintain skin hydration and elasticity
- nutrient of the hair fiber
How to use in cosmetics
- It is an oil suitable for all skin types, especially for combination or oily skin
- is a product that can be used as such, applied directly to the skin
- applied to hair, especially on dry, damaged ends
- combined with other vegetable oils and essential oils, for facial or body massage
- as an ingredient for the preparation of skin care creams and serums
- as an ingredient in creams, conditioners, milk or body butter
- as an ingredient for the preparation of masks, creams and hair conditioners
Storage: in a dry and cool place, preferably below 19 ° C, away from direct light
One of the rarest and most complicated methods of wine production is used in Romania. What does the Schilfwein method mean?
It dates back to pre-Roman times, but only now are producers from all over the world starting to experiment. Because it is very complicated and requires a lot of time and attention, very few manufacturers dare to use it.
A quality dessert wine is hard to come by. The original method of obtaining dessert wine is called Icewine & ndash and assumes that the grapes are kept in the vine, where they freeze over the winter, and then are used for wine. Specifically, the water contained in the grape becomes ice, and the remaining grape pulp is made into a very concentrated and sweet wine.
In regions where this is difficult, especially due to traditional pests, birds, rodents, choose Schilfwein method.
What the Schilfwein method entails
The Schilfwein method is mostly used in Germany and Austria, and the only ones in Romania that use it at the moment are those from Liliac, who have invested about 50,000 euros for the construction of the tunnels and thus produce the "Nectar de Transilvania" wine. They also explained to us what this method entails.
The grapes are harvested by hand at the end of the traditional harvesting period, then the healthy ones are selected and placed on a bed of straw arranged in covered tunnels, like a solarium. In this environment, the grapes are kept throughout the winter (approximately 5 months) and periodically it is intervened manually to remove the grains that can mold. In these tunnels, constant ventilation is maintained. Then, after the frost has passed, the grapes are pressed. At that time the dehydrated grapes reach an accumulation of sugar of about 350-360 grams per liter.
One of the reasons why many wineries avoid this method is because, in addition to the great effort that must be made, the yield is low - after pressing there are about 20% of the amount obtained after harvesting.
Then, the fermentation starts slowly in temperature-controlled tanks and after fermentation it is kept in medium oak barrels burned until the time of bottling. The wine obtained has a concentration of about 160-170 grams of residual sugar and about 10-11 degrees of alcohol.
By the Icewine method Dessert wines are made at several wineries, especially Moldovan: Purcari (Ice Wine Purcari), Cricova (Zeus Eiswein and Tatius Eiswine), Chateau Vartely (Ice wine Muscat Ottonel and Ice wine Riesling).
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Assorted vegetables for children's parties
If you prefer a healthy party option, then vegetables are the perfect choice. These sensational blends are cheap and easy to prepare, plus they are also delicious. Choose vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, celery, cherry tomatoes, peppers, etc. Cut them into sticks (tomatoes can be put in toothpicks) and make various mixtures in small glasses or cups, with a little sauce to slide more easily. Simple and tasty!
Regenerating juice from tomatoes and grapes cooks in just 10 minutes. Here are the steps you need to follow to prepare a regenerating juice from tomatoes and grapes:
1. Put the tomatoes in the juicer together with the white grapes.
2. Mix well, and at the end add the lemon juice.
Regenerating juice from tomatoes and grapes it is recommended for both your child and you. Regenerating juice from tomatoes and grapes it will be a delight for your child.
Appetizer arrangements with cheese grapes
This arrangement - appetizer it will amaze you and pamper you due to the delicate ingredients but also due to the very easy and playful way of making it.
half a cup of pecans, hazelnuts and pistachios
150 g of cream cheese at room temperature
100 g of cheese with blue mold
300 g of pips without seeds, without tail, rinse and dry
garnish: vine leaves, pancakes and dried
1. To start preparing this arrangement - appetizer with cheese and grapes, heat the oven.
2. Place each type of hazelnut, separately, on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, stirring once, until golden brown, then allow to cool.
3. Crush the hazelnuts, each type in turn, with a grinder or any other device you have until they are crushed quite carelessly, do not grind them too hard.
4. Mix the cheeses with a blender until the mixture acquires a creamy consistency and put the resulting cream in a medium-sized bowl.
5. Put some wax paper on a baking sheet to start preparing this & quot; arrangement - appetizer in the shape of a grape.
6. Carefully cover each grape with a teaspoon of cheese mixture.
7. Also with the help of a teaspoon, take each berry and put it in the hazelnut mixture, pressing lightly and shaking the bowl to cover them perfectly.
To turn these little delicacies into a real one appetizer arrangement, place the berries on a plate or on a plate lined with vine leaves so that they look like a bunch of grapes.
Position this appetizer arrangement strategically in the middle of the table and you can even fool your guests: are they fruits or appetizers?
Mini-buns on a dry pan: aerated inside, perfect for sandwiches!
Do you want a traditional Moroccan snack? We present you a recipe for "batbuty" & # 8211 Moroccan mini buns, with soft and fluffy interior. Their preparation is extremely simple. Wherever you put, fry in a dry pan, without oil. Buns can be used as a base for sandwiches or instead of bread. They are perfect to enjoy on fasting days. Do not hesitate to serve your friends with such a delight.
& # 8211 1 teaspoon dry yeast
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Sift the flour into a bowl.
2. Add the dry yeast and salt to the flour bowl. Heat the water a little and pour it over the dry ingredients. Knead the dough with your hands. Get an elastic and non-sticky dough.
3. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Spread each portion of dough in a 4 mm thick worktop. Cut circles out of the dough, using a special shape or with a glass.
4. Arrange the circles on a wooden tray and cover them with cling film. Leave them for 15-20 minutes. Bake the buns on a dry pan, over medium heat, on both sides.
Note: Make a small cut on the side and fill the buns with cheese, sauce, salad or honey. It is not recommended to bake the buns in the oven, because you will not get airy buns.