Rice noodles with milk
You want to prepare something easy for the evening, but you are already tired after work, the children's homework needs to be checked and you have many other problems to solve until bedtime arrives. I recommend two recipes that are easy to make but consistent and delicious and whose ingredients you definitely have at home.
Pea and green bean food (15.01.2011)
Rice noodles with milk
- 1 liter of sweet milk
- 200 g rice noodles (or other noodles)
- 3-4 tablespoons of sugar
- Grated peel of a lemon
- Grated chocolate
- Candied lemon
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Rice noodles with milk:
Bring the milk to a boil with a pinch of salt. When it is almost cooked, add the crushed noodles. Mix well and simmer for 10-15 minutes on low heat. Add the sugar and lemon peel and let the sugar dissolve for another 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat, cover with a lid and let the noodles absorb all the milk for another 2-3 minutes.
Put in ice cream cups or small bowls of compote. Each cup is decorated according to preferences, with grated chocolate, cinnamon or candied fruit (I had candied lemon peel).
Preparation time about 30 minutes.
4 cups come out of this composition.
It is a delicious dessert, easy to prepare and contains ingredients that can be found in almost any kitchen.
How to make 3 dried fruits with rice milk
The basic recipe for rice milk
- Wash the rice well by putting it in a stream and adding cold water.
- At the minimum heat frying, the rice is obtained up to golden brown.
- Kill him a little.
- Add the pan with water.
- Cook over low heat for 2 hours with the pan covered.
- After that, put out the fire and filter it.
1. Strawberry milkhake with rice milk
- First wash the strawberries well, remove the leaves and cut them into pieces.
- Put the strawberries in the blender container or in the mixer.
- Add the glass of rice milk and the sweetener you prefer.
- Beat or mix well until both components are integrated.
2. Banana cream with rice milk
- Remove the banana peel and cut it into slices.
- Put the chopped banana pieces in the blender container or in the blender.
- Add the glass of rice milk and add honey or brown sugar (if you prefer).
- Beat or mix well until ingredients are well mixed.
3. Stir in coconut milk with rice milk
- 1 glass of rice milk
- Several pieces of coconut meat
- Honey or brown sugar (optional)
- Cut the coconut into several pieces.
- Put the pieces of coconut in the blender glass or blender.
- Add the glass of rice milk and incorporate the sweetener you like.
- Mix well or mix depending on the dishes you use.
Images | Andrea Parrish - Geyer / simon thomas / Kurman Com / Jessica Speng Topics Rice Recipes Shake Recipes
Simple rice with milk recipe
I don't know what you're thinking, but I associate rice pudding with childhood. My mother made it simple, boiled the rice, added milk and sweetener and it was like the best breakfast / dessert I could eat.
I haven't changed the classic recipe much, I'm preparing it the same way, only I like to add some fruit, plus cinnamon and nutmeg for a more aromatic taste.
It is very easy to prepare, we must keep in mind that the rice must be boiled first with water, and then add milk. And from the moment we put the milk, we must chew often, over low heat and be careful not to get caught, or not to boil too much.
We can serve it simply, or we can add fruits of any kind, nuts, almonds, or cashews.
- 100 g of rice
- 200 ml of water
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Wash and boil the rice with 200 ml of water and a pinch of salt. Let the rice boil until the water drops completely, add the milk and let it boil for another 15-20 minutes. We can taste the rice to see when it is ready because the cooking time differs depending on the type of rice.
2. When it is almost ready, add the agave syrup and a pinch of nutmeg. At this point you can taste to see if it is sweet enough, and if you can no longer put sweetener.
3. Transfer the rice pudding to a bowl and decorate with ground cinnamon and banana slices.
Five recipes for raw vegan milk from nuts or rice
These are the same instructions for all types of milk and if you want instructions with pictures, click here. The milk is processed in a blender until everything is completely homogenous. It can be strained with a special milk bag. It looks and tastes like milk and is a delicious and healthy alternative. If you want it to be fatter, add more nuts. It can be added optionally for taste: 1 banana, 2 dates, honey, vanilla, rum, cocoa, carob, etc.
* An exception is only the rice, in which the rice is ground in the grinder / mill and if you want, you can put it at this point to soak for at least 5 hours. There is no need to boil it, even if it is made from raw, wholemeal, white rice or other varieties of rice.
It can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days and the remaining pulp can be used for cakes, cake tops or simple biscuits with dried fruit and coconut.
You are not afraid of raw ingredients, you are not the first people to try them. Since the 1900s people have been consuming milk from nuts and seeds, and since then it is known that they are energy bombs, full of calcium, magnesium, iron, protein and good fats, which do not fatten on the contrary that maintain the figure and keep the heart system in good condition. optimal.
- The ingredients recommended above can be found at local producers and at Raw Vegan Mall, the platform where we list products used by us from several stores across the country.
- For healthy recipes, check out my online cookbook of over 200 recipes.
- If you want to discover more recipes and useful nutrition tips, I invite you to buy my 8 books printed so far (2017), I say this because 3 others are in the works. If you want details about the physical or online stores where these books can be found as well as the stores that deliver in the Republic of Moldova and internationally, click HERE.
- All books with recipes and tips are dedicated especially to those who have a traditional diet, out of the desire to help them improve their quality of life, without being forced to give up their initial eating habits.