Apple pie and maple syrup
Put hot water and oil, maple syrup, vanilla (orange peel) in a large bowl (kneading lighenas), add sifted flour, salt powder and dry yeast and mix until smooth, then knead the dough. (not much) and set aside in a warm place (near the eye of the stove) until we prepare the filling.
Apples are washed, cleaned, scraped and mixed with maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
Wallpaper a round tart shape in classic style with oil and flour.
The coca is divided into two pieces.
I spread the dough on a parchment paper (does not require flouring), I used a freshness foil placed on top, then I put the sheet in the lined tray.
I added the apples and on top of the next sheet of pie.
The pie was in the oven for approx. 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
It can be served hot.
I powdered the pie with vanilla powdered sugar and I enjoyed it! :)))))
APPLE CAKE AND CINNAMON
3 matching apples (I used Golden)
Juice from a small lemon
1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw sugar (optional)
125g butter (which you melt)
2 teaspoons grated organic baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
METHOD OF PREPARATION
We clean the apples and put them on the large grater or chop them on the robot. Pour the lemon juice over the grated apples and mix by hand.
In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar or syrup.
Then add the melted butter and flour mixed with baking powder and cinnamon, little by little.
Add the grated apples, mixing with a spatula.
Pour the composition into the mold and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 40 minutes. It should brown well. I used a round silicone shape with a diameter of 23 cm.
The cake comes out fluffy and very slightly damp.
If you like this recipe, please share it in social recipes, using the buttons below.
Pancakes with apples and maple syrup
Certainly the maple syrup also reached the shelves of Romanian supermarkets. I think you can use any syrup or jam, even honey. the recipe comes out very well with bananas (instead of apples). I grind a large banana well with a fork and add it to the composition. I don't like maple syrup, it's terribly sweet so I eat them with nultella :-)
• 01.12.2009 13:38:00
nstr_cosmin interesting recipe I will definitely try
• 01.12.2009 13:37:10
interesting recipe I will definitely try
• 13.08.2009 17:02:28
It's a wonderful recipe I'll try
Show older comments
• 04.09.2008 16:45:15
How, I mean you haven't heard of the typical Romanian maple syrup, hahaha.
Dear Santa, if you keep posting recipes, look to register them in the correct category, here are "Romanian recipes", or until today I have not heard of Romanian maple syrup. Ladies who went to Canada, may they be blessed because they enlighten us with that syrup.
• 22.05.2008 18:09:54
what if I put another syrup in place of the maple? such as raspberries, blueberries, fir.
• 23.11.2007 10:29:34
I will try this recipe, but where can I find maple syrup
You must be logged in to comment on this recipe. Don't have an account? Register!
Apple pie and maple syrup - Recipes
Fasting apple pie
I was curious to see how the apple pie with fasting dough came out, so I proceeded as usual, only to exclude the egg and milk, and the butter was replaced by margarine. Because the dough came out super ok, and the pie came out as good as on other dates, I will post the recipe in case I am among you willing to try it
Apple and quince pie
This apple and quince pie is another recipe that I make again using RAMA MAESTRO margarine. Apart from the fact that I replaced the butter with RAMA MAESTRO margarine, I changed a few other ingredients.
First of all, as you have already noticed, I also included quince in the filling & # 8211 because, as I told you on the blog, I came with a full net from the country and it was a shame to let them spoil . Secondly, I used brown sugar and maple syrup when I hardened the fruit, to get a more flavorful and caramelized composition. Last but not least & # 8230 RAMA MAESTRO margarine really made the difference to the dough & # 8211 much more fragile!
In conclusion, a very good pie to enter the world of fairies on prajituria.ro!
For the preparation you need the following ingredients:
- for the filling: 1 kg apples, grated 1 kg quince, grated 2 teaspoons cinnamon 100 g brown sugar 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- for sheets: 400 g flour 200 g margarine RAMA MAESTRO 2 egg yolks 2 tablespoons vanilla flavored powder 1 pinch of salt 1 sachet ammonium for cakes 1 sachet Bourbon-Vanille 100 ml milk, warm
Tiny American Apple Pies
Those who are regular visitors to my blog have probably noticed that I have often prepared American pie (with apples or other fruits), but I must confess that when I had guests including children there was a problem: running through the house, with a large piece of pie on the plate, with a teaspoon or fork with an uncertain destination. Children are children and, therefore, often the pie would reach, from the plate, to any other place than the desired one, ie the mouth.
After washing the carpet countless times (leaving, each time, the dogs to solve the bulk first LOL) I came to the conclusion that when I have guests & # 8220tiny & # 8221 I have to prepare something to measure, which can be taken to the carrier without the risk of such goodness spreading on the carpet.
So, we prepared American Apple Pie in mini forms, using RAMA MAESTRO margarine, which I assure you added a little tenderness to the dough.
So I invite you to try the RAMA margarine to prepare a tasty, fragrant and crunchy dessert.
To prepare the dough for the pie you need the following ingredients: 280 g flour 175 g margarine RAMA MAESTRO 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon and a half with sugar 75 ml cold water.
For the filling you need: 2-3 peeled apples and cut into small cubes 2 tablespoons and a half with caster sugar 2 tablespoons and a half with brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon flour 20 g melted margarine.
To grease the pies on the surface: 1 beaten egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
American Apple Pie & # 8211 Apple pie
American apple and cinnamon pie is an excellent, tasty and light dessert. American Apple Pie is very easy to make and very economical, being at the same time an excellent choice for an afternoon you want to spend with family or friends.
To prepare the top for the pie you need the following ingredients: 500 g flour 350 g butter cut into cubes 2 teaspoons salt 3 tablespoons sugar 150 ml cold water
Irish Apple Cake
Irish apple cake is an Irish apple pie, delicious and easy to prepare. For the preparation you need the following ingredients:
- for the dough: 450 g potatoes 150 g flour 25 g melted butter (for the dough).
- for the filling: 2 large apples or 3 small apples 50 g butter 50 g powdered sugar lemon juice (optional)
The tart with nuts and maple syrup is a decadent, fragrant and very tasty dessert. It is ideal for festive events or for dinners with many guests. It is served as such. [..] Other information about: desserts, tart, maple syrup, walnut tart, tart recipes, walnut recipes
Cheesecake with maple and pear syrup
The cheesecake with maple and pear syrup is a delicious cake, ideal for festive events. It is not difficult to prepare, but it is very tasty. [..] Other information about: cheesecake, recipes, desserts, pears, maple syrup, cheesecake with maple syrup, cheesecake with pears
Pie with nuts and maple syrup
The pie with nuts and maple syrup is an easy to prepare, flavorful and tasty dessert. It is ideal for Sunday meals with the family. [..] Other information about: maple syrup, recipes, pie, desserts, walnut pie
French toast with strawberries and maple syrup
French toast with strawberries and maple syrup is a perfect dessert for breakfast, easy to prepare and very tasty. [..] Other information about: maple, toast, maple syrup, french toast, maple syrup toast
Cakes with nuts, pears and maple syrup
The cakes with nuts, pears and maple syrup are easy to prepare, they are fragrant and tasty. They are ideal for coffee or tea at breakfast. [..] Other information about: cakes, dessert, pears, maple syrup, walnut cakes
Muffins with pears and maple syrup
Muffins with pears and maple syrup are suitable for coffee or morning tea. They are fragrant, delicate and easy to prepare. You can also serve them with butter and jam. [..] Other information about: milk, eggs, cinnamon, muffins, pears, maple syrup, muffin recipes
Baked chicken with maple syrup and sweet potatoes
Baked chicken with maple syrup and sweet potatoes is prepared quickly, it is aromatic and tasty, ideal for family meals. Serve simple or with a light garlic sauce. [..] Other information about: chicken, baked chicken, potatoes
Maple syrup calories
[..] Other information about: calories, minerals, vitamins
Calories Edeka organic maple syrup
[..] Other information about: calories, minerals, vitamins
Baked salmon with maple syrup glaze
Fish is an easy and quick to prepare meat that should not be missing from your summer menu. If you are bored of the classic fried salmon, you can try this salmon recipe with maple syrup glaze. The sweet-salty taste of the dressing blends perfectly with the salmon flavor. [..] Other information about: simple recipes, salmon recipes, fish recipes, salmon, quick recipes
Gingerbread with maple syrup
One of the most popular desserts during this period, both in Europe and across the ocean, is gingerbread with maple syrup and ginger. [..] Other information about: desserts, cake, maple syrup, sweet turn
Salmon with smoked paprika and maple syrup, perfect for a healthy dinner
Do you get tired at home and don't feel like cooking anymore? Prepare a quick, healthy and extremely tasty salmon recipe with smoked paprika and maple syrup. In just 15 minutes you can enjoy a perfect family dinner. [..] Other information about: quick recipes, salmon, fish recipes, smoked paprika, salmon recipes, simple recipes
Pork medallions glazed with cider and maple syrup
Pork medallions glazed with cider and maple syrup is the perfect recipe for cool autumn days. They are prepared quickly and are absolutely delicious, being perfect both for a family dinner and for a meal with friends. [..] Other information about: cider, maple syrup, pork medallions, pork recipes
Chicken with maple syrup
Chicken with maple syrup is a tasty and unique dish, suitable for the cold season. If you like sweet foods, you may be happy with this new recipe. [..] Other information about: maple, chicken, maple syrup
Caramelized apples with blue cheese
Caramelized apples with blue cheese are delicious and savory. They cook quickly and are very tasty. Serve with maple syrup sauce. [..] Other information about: cheese, apples, recipes, desserts, caramelized apples
Pecan pie is a delicious dessert, ideal for the moments when you have guests. The pie is fragrant and prepares quickly, very easily. [..] Other information about: pie, nuts, pie recipes, pecans
French toast with fruit
Breakfast must provide the daily energy needs and, obviously, it must be ready in a short time. [..] Other information about: recipes, fruits, desserts, french toast, french toast fruits
Pumpkins with pumpkin
Pumpkin pancakes are suitable for the fall season and can be easily made for any occasion. [..] Other information about: pancakes, pumpkin, dessert, autumn recipes, milk, whipped milk, vanilla, oats, eggs, cinnamon
Gheorghe Gheorghiu lost 10 kilograms according to Beyonce's diet! Here is the recipe
Gheorghe Gheorghiu looks like a million! The artist managed to lose 10 kilograms with a simple diet that does not require much effort. And Beyonce tested the miracle diet. [..] Other information about: gheorghe gheorghiu slab, gheorghe gheroghiu, Beyonce diet, celebrity diet
Glazed turkey for the holiday table
If you want to prepare a big turkey for the holiday meal, try a glazed turkey recipe. Use maple syrup for a special aroma [..] Other information about: butter, onion, turkey, Christmas food
Breakfast around the world: What does each country eat at the first meal of the day?
Have you ever considered eating a plate of the "heaviest" dishes at dawn - scrambled eggs, beans, sausages, fried bacon, potato meatballs and mushrooms? The English are doing it! Or would you rather opt for a plate of fresh fruit and at most, some light pancakes? It means you are a fan of the Hawaiian style of breakfast! Here's what breakfast platters look like in the most important corners of the world! [..] Other information about: english breakfast, breakfast, healthy breakfast, breakfast ideas, france breakfast, american breakfast
Breakfast recipe: toast with oranges
For a hearty breakfast, try a new food. You can make a toast with oranges and maple syrup. [..] Other information about: oranges, milk, eggs, recipe, butter, bread, toast, breakfast recipes
Vegan recipe: Cocoa with milk and spices, perfect on cold days
If you want to pamper yourself with a cup of hot cocoa, which you can prepare yourself at home, you can try to prepare a vegan cocoa. It is absolutely delicious and is much lighter than the one with milk. [..] Other information about: cocoa with milk, spices, vegan recipes
French toast with pecans and caramelized bananas
The French toast with pecans and caramelized bananas is a special dessert, with which you can surprise your guests, but also your family. It cooks quickly and is tasty. [..] Other information about: dessert, pecans, french toast, caramelized bananas, french dessert
Cake with lemon and coconut
The cake with lemon and coconut is easy to prepare, very fragrant and tasty. Serve cold, with sweet sauces, chocolate or fruit. [..] Other information about: coconut, sweets, dessert, lemon cake, cake, coconut cake
Ingredients cake with caramelized apples and cream cheese
(for a round tray with a diameter of 24 cm.)
- 3 large, sour, hard-fleshed apples (eg Granny Smith or Florina)
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 130 grams + 4 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 150 grams of flour
- 75 ml. of oil or 100 grams of melted butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Cream and finish:
- 250 grams of cream cheese with a minimum of 60% fat
- 200 ml. of whipped cream
- 80 grams of vanilla powdered sugar
- 15 grams of granulated gelatin or sheets
- 50 ml. cold water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder for sprinkling
- optionally, the edges can be dressed with whipped cream (I haven't done that before)
How to prepare the cake with apples and cream cheese
Overturned cake with apples
1. Because I already told you that it is an overturned cake with apples, first of all, in a fire-resistant form caramelize 4 tablespoons of caster sugar together with 25 grams of butter. Tilt the vessel carefully, to cover it as well as its walls. Great care, caramel causes terrible burns! Set the shape aside.
2. Meanwhile, peel the apples and the seed box and cut them into suitable pieces, which are distributed in the caramel bowl.
3. Turn on the oven and set at 180 ° C.
4. In the bowl of the mixer, put whole eggs, salt, 130 grams of sugar and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract / 1 sachet of vanilla sugar. Mix everything at high speed until the sugar is completely dissolved and a light, frothy cream is obtained. Add over the egg cream the oil (75 ml.) Or melted butter, but not hot, poured into a thin wire, still beating with the mixer, at medium speed.
5. After incorporating the oil or butter, do not beat the composition with the mixer. Add the flour, all deboned, sprinkling evenly over the entire surface. Incorporate lightly with a spatula, with movements from bottom to top, without stirring circularly, so as to keep in the composition as much of the air accumulated in the egg cream. By doing so, you can get a fluffy countertop without adding any baking powder.
Bake cake with caramelized apples
7. Pour the composition over the shaped apples. Level and put in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at medium height. The cake will tend to burn on the surface, so as soon as you feel it has browned enough, cover it with a damp sheet of baking paper. Continue baking for 30 minutes (at least) at 180 degrees Celsius, until it passes the toothpick test.
8. Remove the caramelized baked apple cake from the oven and leave it in the form for a few minutes. It is then carefully detached with a knife all around and overturned on a plate. It already looks great! Almost every one of us has made a similar cake, we all know how good it is! However, I resisted and did not taste it at this stage. I let it cool well, convinced that a fine cream cheese would add extra sophistication.
Prepare cream cheese for the caramelized apple cake
9. It is very easy to prepare cream cheese with whipped cream for this caramelized apple cake. However, as simple as it is, it needs our full attention and there are a few details that we need to keep in mind. First of all, both the cream cheese and the whipped cream must be perfectly cold. Preferably cooled overnight in the refrigerator. Also, when working with gelatin, it must not be heated more than 60 degrees Celsius, otherwise it will lose its gelling property.
10. Put the gelatin in a bowl and cover with 50 ml. very cold water. Stir and allow to hydrate, ie to completely absorb the liquid.
11. Put the whipped cream in a large bowl and beat with the mixer at maximum speed until it starts to harden. Add the vanilla powdered sugar and vanilla and continue beating until well hardened. No more than that, otherwise there is a danger of cutting!
10. Melt the gelatin on the steam until it liquefies. Set aside to cool, to be neutral to the touch of the finger. Meanwhile, drain the cream cheese well from the whey and place in a bowl. It will be very strong at first, but mix vigorously with a spatula until it becomes creamy. Mix well with gelatin. Immediately, add 1/3 of the whipped cream on top of the cream cheese and mix well. Pour the cream cheese mixed with cream over the rest of the cream and mix everything lightly with a spatula, so that the cream remains as frothy as possible.
Assembling and serving cake with caramelized apples and cream cheese
1. Around the cake I mounted an improvised ring of baking paper folded in several layers (the cake ring also worked) and I poured the cream cheese and cream.2. I put the cake in the fridge for 2 hours before cutting it. I could have wrapped the edges in whipped cream, turning it into a real cake, but I liked the light look, suitable for a family lunch, which I got after powdering the surface with cinnamon, so so I didn't insist.
Donuts or apple pie? Why not both?
This recipe will also satisfy those who like donuts in combination with apples, but also those who prefer apple pie.
It is a quick recipe, easy to make and is the ideal dessert, along with a cup of tea or coffee. We challenge you to try it and tell us how you felt!
Ingredients for donuts stuffed with apples:
2 packets of active dry yeast (7 grams each)
230 ml of hot apple cider (50-60 degrees Celsius)
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted until golden
1 egg and 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
2 tablespoons whole milk
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
480 grams of white flour,
Coconut oil for frying (it can be rapeseed oil or other vegetable oil).
For the filling:
5 large apples, peeled and seeded, cut into cubes
3 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
45 grams of brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider
For sugar icing and cinnamon:
Method of preparation:
For the donut dough
In a bowl, mix the yeast with the hot cider and leave it to ferment for 5 minutes.
In the standard bowl of the mixer mix the melted butter with sugar until smooth, then add the whole egg and egg yolk, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, yeast mixture and 380 grams of flour and mix until a mixture is obtained. silky.
Then add the rest of the flour until you get a soft ball of dough. The dough is transferred to another bowl, the walls of which must be greased with oil.
Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until the dough triples in size. Then it is placed on a work surface and kneaded until a mixture with a uniform texture is obtained.
Then it is spread in a rectangular sheet, with a thickness of 1.2 cm, and the circles are cut with a round shape. The dough circles are transferred to a wallpaper tray with baking paper, leaving space between them to grow.
Cover and leave to rise for 45-60 minutes or until the donuts double in size.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the donuts on each side for 1-2 minutes or until golden. After frying, add the sugar mixture with cinnamon and leave to cool.
For the apple filling
Peel the apples, remove the seeds and cut into cubes. Melt the butter in a large pan and cook until golden, then add the apples, salt and both types of sugar. Cook for 10 minutes, until the apples are soft.
Add cinnamon and apple cider and continue cooking until the apples become soft and sticky. Add the flour and mix well until the mixture begins to harden and then remove from the heat.
The filling is placed in a bag for decoration and one of the corners of the bag is cut. With the tail of a teaspoon, small pockets are made in each donut. Insert the corner of the bag into each donut and fill until the mixture reaches the edge of the donut.
They are given through the mixture of sugar and cinnamon. They are served on the day they are made, but can be consumed the next day.
1 natural yogurt - 125g (keep the glass to measure flour and oil)
2 glasses of white wheat flour
1/3 glass of sunflower oil
1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw sugar (optional)
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon vanilla powder - optional
1 large apple or 2 small ones (I had Golden)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Peel an apple and cut it into very thin slices.
In a bowl, mix the eggs very well with the sugar or syrup. Then add the yogurt, oil, baking powder, vanilla and flour and mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
Place the apple slices on the bottom of the cake tin (I had a round silicone shape with a diameter of 21cm), and evenly pour the composition over the apple.
Put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C until it passes the toothpick test (approximately 25-30 minutes).
It turned out very very tasty, Mr. Child ate 2 slices: D!
Good appetite too!
Grilled marinated chicken legs
Grilled chicken legs after being marinated in a bait prepared from mustard, honey, sesame, lemon, oil and cloves.
Baked chicken legs in beer
Spicy chicken legs with sweet and hot paprika, thyme and rosemary, baked and sprinkled with beer
Chicken legs with tomatoes and carrots on the tray.
Chicken legs with tender and red carrots, prepared with white wine, garlic and a sprig of parsley
Chicken marinade with white wine
Chicken marinade with white wine prepared with sweet paprika, garlic cloves and bay leaves