Slices with potatoes and onion sauce
Schnitzel: the meat is cut into slices, seasoned with salt and pepper and "beaten". They are given through flour, then through egg and breadcrumbs.
Boil the potatoes in their skins. After they have boiled, they are cleaned, cut into cubes, salted and a little oil is added over them, in which the snails were fried for a better taste.
Onion sauce: chop 2 medium-sized onions, cook in 2 tablespoons oil. When the onion is hardened, add 1 tablespoon of white flour, mix well, then pour over 200 ml of water. Stir to form no lumps, leave to boil a little, add salt to taste, 1 teaspoon sugar. After the sauce has a consistency neither soft nor too hard, add a tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice, let it boil for about 2 minutes and it is ready to serve.
Method of preparation
Peel an onion and finely chop it, wash the livers and leave them in cold water for 10 minutes, and another 10 minutes in cold milk (to remove the bitter taste). to taste. When the onion has softened and becomes transparent, add a little water (about 20 ml) and mix. Add whole livers and simmer for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and add a teaspoon of sweet paprika, mix well and add the rest of the water. Bring to the boil over medium heat, then when the ingredients are almost cooked, add the crushed garlic and tomato paste. Stir, simmer until the sauce thickens and add a bay leaf.
I peeled the potatoes, peeled them and cut them into 3-4 pieces and boiled them. When they boiled, I drained them of water and crushed them with the mashed potatoes, adding salt to taste. I put 2-3 tablespoons of margarine, crushed again and added milk until I got a soft paste. GOOD APPETITE!
Beef schnitzel with onion
Beef schnitzel with onion & # 8211 slices of veal (or beef) with a creamy onion sauce. A kind of low beef steak or a veal stew. Although it doesn't look like baby food, this beef schnitzel with onions is part of the category of childhood memories related to grandma. At that time I wasn't very fond of sauces, but I liked this onion schnitzel so much that, if my grandmother managed to get veal or beef, she clearly had to.
Snitel comes from & # 8222Schnitzel & # 8221 (German lb.) and designates a thin slice of boneless meat. Viennese snail is the one made in flour, breadcrumbs. So not every schnitzel needs to be fried in a crispy crust. Here's how to make an authentic Viennese schnitzel recipe here.
The onion sauce is very well made, you can't feel the onion pieces, but it is creamy and aromatic. Basically, onion schnitzels can also be made with pork, but I personally like veal or beef more.
From the quantities below result 4 servings of beef schnitzel with onion.
Veal slices in onion sauce
I used a ceramic wok but you can make it in any other pot you want.
Cut the meat into thin slices, beat it on both sides and salt and pepper it (just like the slices)
Put the wok on the fire, pour the oil and when it is hot fry the pieces of meat on both sides.
Add the finely chopped onion, then the chopped pepper and mix and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
Pour 2 cups of water and let it boil, stirring occasionally or stirring the pan.
Add if you need a little more salt and chili. When the meat is almost cooked, add the finely chopped garlic and dried oregano.
We take it off the heat when the meat is cooked. If necessary, add a little more water in the meantime, but let it be hot.
We boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. We drain them and run them under a stream of cold water.
Serve the onions in the onion, put on a plate over the pasta. And if we also have good pickles from the country, lunch is perfect.
Enjoy your meal!
OVEN WITH POTATOES IN THE OVEN
Baked meatballs with potatoes, a simple and tasty food, easy to prepare, with ingredients available to everyone. Bake the meatballs together with the baked potatoes, so avoid frying and the unpleasant smell in the kitchen. Although, for this recipe, new or small potatoes are indicated, it is also prepared with larger diced potatoes. The combination is delicious, the cream sauce gives it a great taste and, along with a salad, you have a simple and good lunch or dinner.
* Don't forget that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil (for greased tray)
- 450 g minced pork / mixed / beef / chicken, etc.
- a slice of bread without crust (approx. 50 g)
- 1 or
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 200 g fat cream (fermented sour, 24% fat)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup / barbecue sauce / tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon grated sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 50-70 ml water
- parsley for decoration
How to prepare meatballs with baked potatoes
First prepare the meatballs. Soak the bread slice in water. In a large bowl put the meat, egg, onion and garlic given by the small grater, spices, greens and then bread squeezed very well by water. Mix well to blend the ingredients well and set aside to rest.
Meanwhile, clean and cut the carnations into cubes and turn on the oven at 200 ° C. Grease a 22 & # 21530 cm tray with the two tablespoons of oil and place the potatoes. Then form the meatballs, a little smaller than a walnut and place them over the potatoes.
Cover the tray with a lid or aluminum foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
Now you can also prepare the sauce. Mix the cream, ketcup (or whatever you chose to use), salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl. I like it more with barbecue sauce but it comes out just as good with ketchup or tomato paste. Mix well and thin with water.
After 20 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and spread the sauce on top.
Put the dish back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until the food is nicely browned. When ready, sprinkle with fresh parsley or dill, if you prefer. Eat it hot, with your favorite salad. Good appetite!
Ingredients for rabbit with onion sauce
1 domestic rabbit of 1 1/2 kg (we use the muscles on the back, the front and back thighs and possibly the spinal cord)
1-1.5 kg of onion (gives sweetness and taste to rabbit meat)
1oo ml oil (for sauteing onions)
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
4-5 cloves of garlic (sliced)
a few sprigs of fresh parsley (for decoration)
For the marinade
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
1/2 bunch of finely chopped fresh parsley
4 cloves whole garlic
Those who love carbonara pasta have fallen in love with this recipe. It's an ideal option for a family lunch or dinner (at reasonable hours, of course). A filling and not very heavy food, which you will surely repeat with pleasure.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Grease a pan with butter.
- Put the potatoes to boil in hot salted water, as you wish: clean, cut into slices, cubes or even whole. Leave it to boil for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness.
CAREFUL: you don't have to let them do it to the end.
- Mix the cream with the egg, Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Cut the julienne onion, fry it in butter. After it becomes slightly golden and glassy, place the diced turkey. Leave it to harden a little, until the aroma of roasted turkey meat begins to be felt. Separately, if you want, toss some finely chopped bacon.
- Drain the potatoes, cut them if you didn't cut them from the beginning. Put them in the pan, pour the sauce and sprinkle lightly fried turkey pieces on top. Gently mix all ingredients. Sprinkle parsley on top. Bake until lightly browned for about 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, reduce the heat by half.
They were made when the potatoes penetrated.
4 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
Potato soup with sour cream and smoked meat
On cold winter days, potato soup with sour cream and smoked meat seems to me the most suitable choice.
It has an unmistakable taste and is eaten with appetite by everyone in the house, although they are not such big soup fans :))
The recipe does not have exact weights, some people like thicker soup & # 8211 and here I make a parenthesis. I burst out laughing when I remember a dear friend telling me that at the beginning of the marriage her husband and she were cooking and each of his soups was a new stew :)))), it was so thick.
Coming back, some people like thicker soup, others want a lot of juice. I will write you how I did it, but you will adapt it exactly as you know you like it.
Even if I generally put several types of bleach in the soups (celery, parsnip, parsley), this time I didn't want to put too many, I just stopped at the celery.
Ingredients Potato soup with sour cream and smoked
- 100-200 g smoked (I put homemade pork leg, smoked, you can put what you have in the house)
- 2 carrots
- 5-6 fist-sized potatoes
- a large slice of celery
- an onion
- a red bell pepper
- 200 ml sour cream with 32% fat
- an egg yolk
- dry tarragon - 3/4 teaspoon
- green parsley & # 8211 half link
- 40 ml oil
- 3 l apa
Preparation Potato soup with sour cream and smoked
Wash and clean the vegetables and cut them into all cubes.
Prepare the pot in which you prepare the soup and heat the oil.
Put sliced smoked meat or smaller pieces, onions and other vegetables, except potatoes.
Cook everything for 4-5 minutes, stirring gently while the vegetables will soften slightly.
Pour water and adjust the taste of salt. From the moment the soup boils, let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, then add the potatoes. Boil for another 15 minutes.
Mix the sour cream with the egg yolk in a bowl and take from the hot soup with the polish, heating the mixture before adding it to the soup. When the mixture has about the soup temperature, turn off the heat, pour and stir.
Ingredient Sos Bechamel
(for about 700 ml of bechamel sauce)
- 700 ml. of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 grams of flour (for a more consistent sauce, add more flour)
- salt, white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Preparation & # 8211 Roux, meaning the rancher
1. Bring the milk to a boil. Put the olive oil in a saucepan on the right heat, and when it heats up, add the butter. I added olive oil just to raise the smoking point of the butter, preventing it from burning. If clarified butter is used, no oil is needed. After the butter melts, add the flour. Mix well with a pear-shaped wire or wooden spoon so that all the flour is well impregnated with fat.
2. Mix quickly until the butter is completely incorporated into the flour, without browning it. Stir in this way until you start to smell the baked pie, a sign that the flour is already cooking.
Bechamel sauce, cooking
3. Pour the hot milk into the saucepan, stirring continuously and vigorously. It is good to pay more attention to this step, to avoid the formation of lumps in the sauce. If, however, lumps have formed, do not throw away the sauce! It is still cooked and at the end it will be passed through a sieve, getting rid of the unsightly and unpleasant lumps.
4. Stir continuously for the entire boiling time, which should be at least 5 minutes, then another ten minutes. If the flour is partially cooked, as I showed in point 2, I say that 5 minutes of boiling on low-heat is more than enough. In fact, the Larousse Gastronomique edition supervised by the great Joel Robuchon recommends 3-7 minutes of cooking in small pots for the bechamel sauce. Only in Romania have I heard voices claiming that it should be boiled and spread. Insist especially on the bottom of the pot because this milk-based sauce is easily caught and can be smoked, in which case the taste is compromised.
5. Boil the sauce until it thickens, then match the taste with salt, ground white pepper and grated nutmeg.
This bechamel sauce is a base for many other dishes, being less often served as such. The sauce will keep warm until use. It is best to cover it with cling film applied directly to the surface, so that it does not get stuck.
Roast pork and potatoes with caramelized onion sauce
I love the caramelized onion sauce, it's light, sweet-spicy-sour!
I like to match it with various steaks and also with potatoes.
- For the steak:
- 1kg pork: muscles + pulp
- 1oo ml oil
- 100 gr butter
- 100 ml of red wine
- For potatoes:
- 500 gr white potatoes
- 30 ml olive oil
- 50 gr butter
- For caramelized onions:
- 50 gr butter
- 2 large, red onions
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Preparation time: 90 minutes
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]