Sandwich with "hearts"
We cut the core from a slice of bread in the shape of hearts.
Grease the other slice of bread with cream cheese.
Cut two slices of salami, a slice of cheese, and cut the middle also in the shape of hearts.
We do the same with the cucumbers that we cut lengthwise, so as to cut from the peeled side, and so does the donut.
We place over the slice of greased bread, the slices of ingredients from which we cut the hearts, and we place the cutouts in the other slice of bread, which we will put on top.
It is good and effective!
NOTE: These settings will only apply to the browser and device you are currently using.
1. Cookie use policy
This policy refers to cookies and web pages with the domain mondenmagazine.ro.
2. What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file, usually made up of identifiers, website names, letters and numbers. When browsing the web page through a web browser, the user may or may not allow installation by storage on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment used by him. The cookie is "passive" (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive).
3. What are cookies used for?
Cookies are very useful, visibly improving the browsing experience of users when you return to a site you have visited several times. Under the only condition to use the same platform (browser / device). These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present to him a content adapted to his preferences. Cookies provide the user with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of mondenmagazine.ro to offer comfortable services to the user. Among them: preferences in terms of online privacy or relevant advertising. Cookies are used in the preparation of anonymous aggregate statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content.
4. Categories of cookies used
Cookies are divided into several types or categories depending on their destination or purpose: essential, performance, functional or cookies for marketing purposes.
The cookies that you need (essential) are used to browse the site or to easily use its functions. For example, without these cookies, various functionalities cannot be guaranteed, such as actions performed while browsing, even when browsing between the pages of the site.
Functional cookies allow the site to record the information already provided, for example the selection of size or color and to provide the user with better and more personalized features. These cookies are used to activate the required functions such as playing videos. I can also collect anonymous information, I can't follow your movements on other websites.
Performance cookies collect information about browsing and usage on the site, for example the most visited pages or if it has received error messages on a certain page. These cookies do not store information that allows the identification of the user and are used exclusively to improve the performance of the website and finally for a more pleasant user experience.
Cookies for marketing purposes:
Cookies for marketing purposes help to provide ads relevant to the user and especially tailored to his interests. These cookies are also used to limit the frequency of an ad and to accurately measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. Cookies used to improve targeting and advertising are often linked to the functionality of third-party sites.
Depending on the duration of a cookie, there are two types of cookies:
session - temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the closing of the browsing session or the closing of the application (web browser)
persistent - files that remain in the user's terminal for a period defined by the parameters of that cookie or until they are manually deleted by the user
5. What types of cookies we use
The other classes of cookies
optional to use our site, however, perform important functions. Without them, various features that allow comfortable navigation in the mondenmagazine.ro site, such as forms, will no longer be available. All settings made by you will not be saved and then must be requested again on each page. We will also no longer be able to offer you customized products or promotions.
6. How cookies are used by this site
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
Site performance cookies
Visitor analysis cookies
Advertising provider cookies.
7. What data contains cookies
In most cases, cookies do not directly identify Internet users, but the terminal from which they accessed certain web pages. This data is encrypted in a way that does not allow unauthorized access by third parties.
8. Retention and deletion of cookies
Cookies that, from a technical point of view, are not mandatory to be stored on the user's terminal, will be used only if the user expresses his express and unequivocal consent in connection with them, by checking the categories presented.
The user can withdraw his consent at any time by changing the settings related to the browser used.
Details on changing browser settings can be found on the websites of browser developers, in the "Settings" section.
Stew of chicken hearts with polentaStew of chicken hearts with polenta
Stew of chicken hearts with polenta
- 300 grams of chicken hearts
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers (I used yellow and red)
- 2 tomatoes
- 75 grams of tomato paste
- salt pepper
- olive oil
- chili flakes
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 2 milk dogs
- 1 cane malai
- 1/2 cube of concentrated vegetables / chicken
- 1 cube of butter
- 50 grams Parmesan race
Preparation: Stew of chicken hearts with polenta
Chop onions, peppers and tomatoes.
Heat a little oil in a pan and sauté the onion for a few minutes, until it becomes translucent. Then add the peppers and tomatoes and leave on medium heat for a few minutes, until soft. Add the tomato paste, mix well, then add the hearts. Mix carefully and add 50 ml of water. Cover with a lid and leave for 30 minutes. At the end, add the chopped parsley, salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
Meanwhile, heat the milk and 2 cups of water in a pot over medium heat, along with the concentrated cube. Add the cornstarch, mix well with the whisk and leave for a few minutes, stirring frequently until it has the desired consistency. At the end, add salt, butter and cheese.
Serve the stew together with the creamy polenta.
On special occasions or when you want a more original snack, this heart-shaped appetizer will be just as suitable! For the filling, choose your favorite ingredients!
1 liter and a half of mineral water
flour c & acirct comprises
1 v & acircrf of salt knife
300 g cheese
100 g of sheep's milk
Prague ham or kaizer, & icircn depending on preference
Method of preparation
Beat 6 eggs well, then mix them in a larger bowl with 1 liter and a half of mineral water. It is preferable to use mineral water so that the pancakes are fluffier and do not stick.
Then add the salt and flour as it contains (about 400 g), so that the dough is pancake-like, slightly thick, with a creamy consistency.
After that, put a cup of oil in a pancake pan.
When it is hot, pour all the oil back into the cup.
Before preparing each pancake, pour in a pan with a teaspoon of oil, rotate well so that it reaches the entire surface of the pan and drain the excess oil, if necessary.
Pour a pan of dough into the pan, quickly rotate the pan so that the composition is evenly uniform.
Allow to set, then peel off the edges of the pancake with a wooden spoon, leave a little longer and turn on the other side. It is left to dry when it is done.
Do the same with all the pancakes, until you finish the composition. In the meantime, from now on, don't forget to mix it up.
When the pancakes are ready, cut them into a heart shape.
Form a kind of sandwich and, between the sheets of pancakes, place a grated cheese, a slice of ham or kaizer and a layer of cheese.
"Sandwich" cake - for dessert lovers with cottage cheese! It's a perfect dessert!
1.Prepare the dough. Sift the flour and mix it with baking powder.
2. Melt 100 g of butter and let it cool a little. Over butter add 1/3 cup sugar, 1 ampoule of vanilla essence and mix.
3.Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa and mix well, not to form lumps. Stir in 1 egg and mix the composition once more.
4. Incorporate the flour and knead a non-stick dough. Take 1/3 of the dough and put it in the freezer. Spread the remaining dough in a form measuring 20 * 20 cm or 18 * 25 cm greased with butter. Divide the dough into a thin, even layer. The dough is soft and you can do this very easily with your hands.
5.Prepare the cheese filling. Melt 30 g of butter.
6. Separate the egg whites and yolks from the remaining 3 eggs. Refrigerate the egg whites. Mix the cheese well with a spoon, so that there are no lumps. If you have drier cheese, pass it through a sieve. Add the rest of the sugar, 1 vanilla essence and mix well.
7. Mix the yolks well with a spoon. Add melted and cooled butter over the cheese, then the yolks.
8. Soak the raisins in water for a short time, then squeeze them and add them to the cheese filling. Stir in the starch and mix the ingredients well.
9. Beat the egg whites until stiff, add it to the cheese composition and mix carefully with a spoon. Now pour the cheese mixture over the dough previously spread in the pan. Level the cheese layer.
10. Remove the dough from the freezer and grate it over the filling.
The cake bakes very quickly, you can serve it with a cup of hot milk or tea.
Homemade chocolate ice cream sandwich!
Summer is in full swing and you have to spend it properly with ice cream! We offer you an extremely good and fragrant recipe!
INGREDIENTS (VERY COLD - AT LEAST 5-8 HOURS IN THE REFRIGERATOR):
& # 8211 500 gr of cream for homemade cream (or store 33-35%)
& # 8211 120-150 gr of condensed milk
& # 8211 50 gr of 80% dark chocolate.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Chop the chocolate with a knife.
2. Use a baking tin or a rectangular or square pastry ring that you place on the shredder. Place a layer of biscuits on the base.
3. Transfer the cream to a bowl, gradually pour in the milk and mix.
Advice. For starters, pour only up to 100 ml of milk, then, during mixing, if very firm peaks form, add more milk.
4. Beat the cream, add condensed milk to taste, and continue to mix with the mixer.
5. Sift the chocolate through a sieve, add the large pieces to the composition and mix.
6. Spread the ice cream on the surface of the biscuits, add a new layer of biscuits, deepening them a little, cover the form with plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for 4-5 hours, depending on the layer of ice cream.
7. Remove the ice cream from the mold, cut it into slices and serve.
The biscuits remain crispy and the chocolate blends harmoniously with the cream. Ice cream can be prepared without biscuits and served with any topping you prefer. Or you can use paper cups. Also experiment with fillings: pieces of fruit, fruit puree, etc. The result is good and tempting. Are you trying it too?
Skull of chicken hearts & # 8211 disappears immediately from the table!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a great recipe for baked chicken heart skewers & # 8211 a delicacy with an enticing aroma and intense taste. The appetizing skewers will conquer you at first, no one will be indifferent! From the most affordable ingredients you get a fragrant and rosy delight, which will disappear first from the plate. The simple but tasty marinade gives the meat an intense taste. Prepare a fresh salad or some grilled vegetables and enjoy the wonderful skewers with your loved ones.
& # 8211 ground black pepper to taste
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Clean and wash the chicken hearts very well, then arrange them on a paper towel, folded in 3-4 layers. Beat your hearts all around.
2. Prepare the marinade: clean, wash and chop, using the blender 1 onion.
3. Mix in a bowl chopped onion with vinegar, soy sauce, honey, some salt and ground black pepper to taste.
4. Spread the sauce over the meat and mix the ingredients well. Cover the bowl with a lid and refrigerate the meat for at least 1 hour to soak.
5. Take the skewer sticks and place them in a bowl of water for 30 minutes. This will not allow the chopsticks to burn in the oven.
6. Insert the chicken hearts on the chopsticks, then arrange them on the baking tray. Pour the remaining marinade into the pan.
7. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30-35 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
8. Remove the brown and fragrant delicacy from the oven, place it on a plate and serve it with the greatest pleasure with some grilled vegetables or fresh salad.
Simple and easy soup recipes for every day
|Turkey or chicken & # 8211||0.5 kg|
|potato & # 8211||400 grams|
|Law strain & # 8211||1 pc.|
|water & # 8211||2500 ml|
|Salt and ground black pepper & # 8211||for taste|
|Cooking time: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 30 Kcal|
- The meat must be washed and cut into medium pieces
- Then put the pieces of meat in a container, pour the water, pour the salt and put it on the gas.
- As soon as the water starts to boil, boil it for half an hour and take it out on a plate.
- The skins are cut from potatoes, washed and cut into cubes
- Add the potatoes to the hot broth and cook for 10-15 minutes until cooked through
- The leek is cut into rings and we fall asleep in the soup
- Also, put the pieces of meat, pepper again, if necessary, add a little salt and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with small pieces of greens.
Fresh mushroom soup
- White mushrooms & # 8211 6-7 pieces
- Potatoes & # 8211 400 grams
- 300 grams of carrots
- An onion
- A pair of dill and parsley
- Water & # 8211 2500 ml
- A pair of lavrushki parts
- Vegetable oil
- A little salt and black pepper.
- Then put the container with the liquid on the gas and place the pieces of mushrooms. Cook for an hour
- Meanwhile, the potatoes are peeled, rinsed and sliced. Spread them in cold water so as not to darken
- Then peel the carrot and onion and cut them into cubes
- Put the brazier on the stove, pour the vegetable oil and heat it
- Put the vegetables on the heated oil and fry them
- Cut the green onions into small pieces and add the vegetable mixture. Burn it for 2-3 minutes and change it into soup
- The soup is seasoned with salt, black pepper and lavrushka. Cook for about 20-25 minutes
Soup with melted cheese and noodles
- Processed cheese & # 8211 2 pieces
- 100 grams of vermicelli
- 300 grams of potatoes
- A pair of carrots
- Onions & # 8211 200 grams
- Vegetables or butter
- Salt and black pepper
- 6-7 strips of dill and parsley
- 2000 ml of water.
- Pour the water into the container, put it on the gas and heat it to a boil
- The slices of melted cheese are cut into small pieces and placed in boiling water
- Cook the cheese until dissolved, about 10 minutes
- Then peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and put to sleep in the cheese broth, boil until boiling
- Peel the onion skin and cut it into small pieces
- Carrots should be cleaned, washed and wiped with a large grater
- I put a pan on the stove, pour in vegetable oil and put pieces of vegetables to sleep. Fry until cooked through, about 10 minutes
- Put the vegetables in the soup and cook for 15 minutes
- About 5 minutes before cooking, put in vermicelli soup, salt and black pepper
- The dill and parsley thread melts a lot and falls asleep.
Hearts with cheese and ham
1. Strain the fresh cheese, then mix with the cream and Parmesan. Season to taste with salt, pepper and finely chopped green dill.
2. Place on a foil of aluminum successive layers of melted cheese, cheese paste, pressed ham, cheese paste, and the last layer will be melted cheese. Cover with foil and press between two plates. Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
3. Cut into hearts or rhombuses and sprinkle with paprika or finely chopped greens. All the leftovers from the cut are put in a bowl and used as a filling for pies.
4. Roll out the pie dough and cut into 4-5 cm rounds. Put a little filling between two rounds of dough, press a little on the contour and place in a tray. Bake in a hot oven for 5-7 minutes.
1. Choked artichokes
All you need is a few small artichokes that you just have to put in the pan to simmer. Along the way, it is necessary to add a little water in which you squeezed a lemon to prevent the artichoke from turning brown.
2. Puff pastry with artichokes and feta
This recipe gives you an extra reason to always have a packet of puff pastry in the fridge. All you have to do is sprinkle the artichoke dough (either marinated, canned or already frozen). Then add pieces of feta and grease everything with beaten eggs. Put everything in the oven and you're done. Simple and good, right?
3. Grilled artichokes with yogurt sauce
You don't need any complicated recipes. You just have to put the artichoke on the grill. You will know when it is ready when it will get some beautiful brown stripes (just like grilled meat). Then add in a bowl a little yogurt, which will be a good sauce for this easy way to prepare, or prepare one with garlic or lime, here or here.
4. Chicken stew with artichoke and carrot
Prepare the chicken stew as you usually do or like here. At the end, for a perfect taste and a plating that will leave your mouth watering, add the stewed artichoke with lemon and carrots. Simple as hello!
5. Warm kind of artichoke
Heat the oven. Cut the artichoke (it can also be frozen) and add a handful of freshly chopped basil. Put all the contents in a baking dish, cover with parmesan and any other spices you want (granulated garlic, oregano). Leave everything in the oven for 30 minutes. At the end you can add a little more basil. Serve with slices of toast on which a few drops of oil are placed.
6. Artichoke salad, celery and parmesan
Add three tablespoons of olive oil and three tablespoons of lemon juice to a bowl. For a successful dressing add salt and pepper. Unwrap the artichoke leaves until you reach the middle. Then cut the remaining core into very thin slices, then add them to the bowl and mix. Add the celery on a grater, and to taste, you can add salt and pepper. Transfer everything to a bowl and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
7. Baked eggs with artichokes, potatoes and capers
Heat a frying pan and add three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add chopped onion, freshly ground red pepper, salt, thyme and mix until the onion turns golden brown. Add the artichoke heads and a few cloves of crushed garlic.
Put a few more canned tomatoes and let the contents simmer for 15 minutes so that the flavors penetrate all the ingredients.
Meanwhile, boil the potatoes with a little salt in a bowl for 8 minutes. Add boiled potatoes and capers to the tomato sauce with artichokes. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes. Optionally, you can add salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, heat the oven. Transfer the contents of the pan to a heat-resistant glass bowl. Using a spoon tail, make a few spaces in the artichoke sauce to add the eggs. Put everything in the oven until you notice that the eggs are ready (maximum 15 minutes). Finally, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
8. Fried artichoke with vegetable sauce
For the sauce it is necessary to mix the finely chopped chives with celery, 2 fillets of anchovies and 2 teaspoons of white vinegar with tarragon. Add half a cup of Fraiche cream and mix until creamy and homogeneous. Add salt and pepper to taste.
To fry the artichokes, you need to prepare a bowl in which you add beer, 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a tablespoon of lemon juice and a little grated lemon peel. Stir well.
Meanwhile, cut the artichoke lengthwise into several pieces. Now all you have to do is dip them in a bowl of water and lemon juice. Then, pass the artichoke pieces through the mixture with egg and beer and put them in a preheated pan. You will know that they are ready when they get a golden hue (like snails).
Next time you run out of ideas, try any of them 8 recipes with artichokes for new sensory and culinary experiences. Good appetite!
Video: Ανοιχτό σάντουιτς με σπανάκι, φέτα, αγκινάρα και γιαούρτι